Dear residents of Brixworth Subdivision:
This years’ pool use is the heaviest in several years. Because of this, we need everyone’s help to maintain and help keep our pool and clubhouse neat and clean. Even though Gaynelle and I are present at the clubhouse and pool area as much as possible, we cannot be there at all times.
Following is a list of things that we have put together to help us continue to have a nice place to picnic and play:
1. Please pick up after yourself by placing all trash in the containers near the pool and clubhouse. There are several containers available.
2. Please put down the umbrellas when you leave the pool or if a storm arises.
3. Take all your personal belongings back home with you.
4. If you rearrange the chairs and tables (either in the clubhouse or at the pool area,) please be courteous enough to place them back where they belong.
5. Please keep kids off the ropes in the pool as they are a requirement by the County Health Department for safety purposes. We could be penalized if they inspect and the ropes are not in the pool and properly placed. In order words, they could close the pool.
6. Turn down your loud music or use headphones as everyone may not enjoy your music as much as you do.
7. We have had theft of items inside the clubhouse as well as the clock visible from the pool area. If you see anything that appears to be theft, please report this to Gaynelle and I and if possible, write down the date and time and as much information as you can about the person including their license plate number on their vehicle.
8. One last area of concern has to do with non residents using our facilities. As you know, the pool, clubhouse and courts are for residents and their guests only. However, there have been several people (non residents and not guests of a resident) who have been using our facilities. If you see people whom you feel do not live in the subdivision, you might try to find out where they live or if they are a guest of a resident. If you determine they are not residents of Brixworth Subdivision, just tell them the truth. These facilities are for Brixworth residents only and their guests.
If you are planning a party, please contact David or Gaynelle VanBockern at
865-777-1510 to reserve the facilities.