To register, click on the “Click here to register now” link. Type in all required information including:
- Real Name (must be your full name, example: John Smith)
- Username (this is a nickname that will identify you on the website)
- Email (your real email address is required to complete the registration process)
- Address: a valid Community address as street address, city, state, zip
- Phone (your home phone number)
Click on the “New User” button. Please read the registration rules and privacy statement. At the very bottom, you can either click on “Finish” to proceed with registration, or “go back” to change the information you entered.
You will receive an email containing the username you entered and a password. Click on the link in the email to complete registration. Enter your username and assigned password to login to the website. Please note that the password is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as it appears in the email.
Once you are logged in, we recommend changing your password. Click on "your account". Click on "change your info". Scroll down to the very bottom of the screen, and you will see a section for changing your password. Type your new password in BOTH boxes. By entering your password twice, you can be sure that you didn't have a typo. Make sure you click on the "save changes" button at the bottom of the screen.